No Bake peanut butter chocolate bliss balls are the perfect mouthwatering snack or dessert that can be prepared without baking. These No Bake Peanut Butter Balls are perfect for those moments when you need a sweet fix without spending hours in the kitchen.
These yummy bites are a blend of creamy peanut butter, a touch of sweetness, and a hint of chocolate, all melded into bite-sized delights.
No Bake peanut butter chocolate bliss balls are a crowd-pleaser and a lifesaver for busy days. These miniature spheres offer not just a taste experience but also immensely satisfying, homemade treats.
This is a simple recipe and do not combine any difficult techniques. You just need a few ingredients to make chocolate peanut butter bliss balls with graham crackers.
So, gather your ingredients and try making these easy and delightful no-bake peanut butter balls.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
With minimal steps and no need for an oven, this recipe is incredibly simple to follow. You just need to mix, roll, chill, and enjoy! It’s the best choice for busy days or when you crave to have any homemade sweets in a short time.
This recipe is highly customizable. Whether you love to have a bit of added texture with chopped nuts or a touch of coconut flakes, or you want to experiment by drizzling with different kinds of chocolate. It is very easy to customize these no bake peanut butter balls according to your choice.
These small bite-sized treats are tasty as well as versatile. They are suitable for any occasion. You can serve them as an energy-boosting snack, a dessert, or even a party favorite.
The combination of being easy to make, customizable, and delicious makes these no bake peanut butter balls recipe worth it. They’re a hit among both adults and kids, making them a versatile go-to option for various occasions.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BLISS BALLS
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED
- Creamy, No-Stir Peanut Butter: You will need 1 cup of peanut butter, creaminess, and convenience in one; opt for the no-stir variety for an easy blend.
- Unsalted Butter: You will need ¼ cup unsalted butter that adds richness without the salt, allowing you to control the overall saltiness.
- Powdered Sugar: You will need 2 cups of powdered sugar which provides sweetness while aiding in binding the ingredients together.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs: You will need 1.½ graham cracker crumbs that add texture and a hint of honey sweetness to the mixture.
- Pinch of Salt: You will need salt to enhance the flavors without overpowering; adjust based on personal preference.
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips: You will need 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips that are used for the outer coating, providing a delicious chocolaty finish.
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS: STEP BY STEP
Step 1: Mixing the Base
In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, softened unsalted butter, powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and a pinch of salt. Mix until well combined and the mixture holds together easily.
Step 2: Rolling the Balls
Take small portions of the mixture and roll them into evenly sized balls. Place them on a lined baking sheet.
Step 3: Chilling
Place the rolled balls in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow them to firm up.
Step 4: Chocolate Coating
Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips using a double boiler or microwave. Dip each chilled peanut butter ball into the melted chocolate, coating it entirely. Place them back on the baking sheet to set.
No specific temperature is required for this recipe as it’s a no-bake treat. However, chilling the peanut butter bliss balls in the refrigerator is necessary.
- Ensure the mixture is well combined to easily form into peanut butter bliss balls.
- Longer chilling can make the rolling process easier.
- When coating the No Bake chocolate peanut butter bliss balls with melted chocolate, using a fork can help ensure an even coating.
- Feel free to experiment with different additions like chopped nuts, coconut flakes, or even a sprinkle of sea salt on top
- Try to roll the mixture into evenly sized balls to ensure consistent portioning.
Storage & Reheating:
- Store the No Bake Peanut Butter Balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- These can also be frozen for longer storage.
- Nutty Crunch:
You can add chopped nuts such as almonds, peanuts, or walnuts into the mixture for an added layer of texture and nutty flavor.
- Sweet Drizzles:
To enhance the visual appeal and taste, drizzle melted white chocolate or dark chocolate over the finished peanut butter bliss balls.
- Cocoa Powder Coating:
You can roll the finished balls in cocoa powder for a different finish. This adds a touch of bitterness that complements the sweetness of the no bake peanut butter balls.
- Shredded Coconut:
For a tropical twist, roll the balls in shredded coconut flakes after dipping them in chocolate.
HOW TO SERVE
- Serve these peanut butter balls chilled, straight from the refrigerator, as a convenient and satisfying snack.
- Present these peanut butter balls on a dessert platter or small serving dish for a sweet ending to a meal.
- Pair them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or fresh fruit for an extra treat.
- Package these peanut butter balls in colorful boxes or jars tied with ribbons for a thoughtful homemade gift.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I use crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy?
Yes, you can. Using crunchy peanut butter will add a delightful texture to the balls, providing bits of peanuts for extra crunch in each bite.
Can I substitute graham cracker crumbs with something else?
Certainly! If graham cracker crumbs aren’t available, you can use an equal amount of crushed digestive biscuits or crushed pretzels as alternatives for a slightly different texture and flavor.
How long can I leave these peanut butter balls at room temperature?
Due to the chocolate coating, it’s recommended to store these balls in the refrigerator. However, if served at room temperature for a short time, they will hold up well, typically for about 1-2 hours.
Can these peanut butter balls be frozen?
Absolutely! These balls freeze well. Store them in an airtight container, separating layers with parchment paper, and they should keep well for up to 3 months in the freezer.
How do I prevent the chocolate from cracking or blooming?
Ensure that the peanut butter balls are chilled before dipping them in melted chocolate. Additionally, when melting chocolate, avoid sudden temperature changes. Let the balls come to room temperature before dipping to minimize temperature shock.
Can I use a different type of chocolate for coating?
Yes, you can experiment with different types of chocolate—dark, milk, or white—to suit your taste preferences. Just ensure it’s suitable for melting and coating to achieve the desired result.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Mixing bowl
- baking sheet
- 1 cup creamy, no-stir peanut butter
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 1.1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsaltedbutter, softened
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mixing the Base: In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, softened unsalted butter, powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and a pinch of salt. Mix until well combined and the mixture holds together easily.
- Rolling the Balls: Take small portions of the mixture and roll them into evenly sized balls. Place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Chilling: Place the rolled balls in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow them to firm up.
- Chocolate Coating: Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips using a double boiler or microwave. Dip each chilled peanut butter ball into the melted chocolate, coating it entirely. Place them back on the baking sheet to set.