These 3 Ingredient Air Fryer Biscoff Cookies are the perfect example of simplicity and deliciousness. This viral TikTok Biscoff cookie recipe is incredibly easy, requiring just three simple ingredients and a few steps.
I like to make these cookies because not only do these cookies taste delicious, but they also have a tempting appearance and a satisfying texture.
The magic of this 3-ingredient air fryer dessert lies not only in its simplicity but also in its texture. These 3 Ingredient Biscoff Cookies offer a crispy texture on the outside and irresistibly chewy inside, offering the perfect balance of flavors.
You can easily customize this viral TikTok cookie, making each batch a unique and personalized delight. You can add chocolate chips, and nuts to add texture.
Check out some of my other air fryer cookie recipes, such as:
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Minimal Ingredients, Maximum Flavor: This recipe requires only three ingredients, showcasing the beauty of simplicity without compromising on taste. The Biscoff spread’s rich, spiced flavor perfectly complements the cookie’s texture.
- Effortless Preparation: These 3 ingredient air fryer cookies can be prepared with basic steps and the use of an air fryer, this recipe is perfect for beginners or anyone having a quick and complex-free baking experience.
- Versatile Snack or Dessert: These cookies serve as a versatile treat; it is perfect for sweet cravings or as a delightful addition to any gathering. You can pair these 3 Ingredient Air Fryer Biscoff Cookies with cup of a coffee or tea.
- Customizable Creations: This is a highly customizable recipe. You can make additions like chocolate chips, nuts, or a sprinkle of sea salt can elevate these cookies to suit your preferences.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE 3 INGREDIENT BISCOFF COOKIES IN AIRFRYER
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED
- Biscoff Spread: You will need 1 cup of Biscoff spread; flavorful cookie butter made from speculoos cookies, lending a rich, caramelized taste to the cookies.
- Egg: You will need 2 eggs which act as a binding agent, contributing to the cookie’s structure and texture.
- All-Purpose Flour: You will need 1 cup of all-purpose flour that provides the necessary bulk and structure to the dough, resulting in a perfect cookie consistency.
HOW TO MAKE 3 INGREDIENT AIR FRYER BISCOFF COOKIES: STEP BY STEP
Step 1: Prepare the Cookie Dough
- In a mixing bowl, scoop out 1 cup of Biscoff spread.
- Add two eggs into the bowl with the Biscoff spread.
- Gradually incorporate 1 cup of all-purpose flour into the mixture.
- Use a spatula or wooden spoon to combine the ingredients thoroughly until a homogenous dough forms. Ensure no streaks of flour remain.
Step 2: Preheat the Air Fryer
- Preheat your air fryer to 320°F (160°C) for about 5 minutes. This ensures that the air fryer is adequately heated and ready for baking the cookies.
Step 3: Shape the Cookies
- With clean hands, Take a portion of the cookie dough mixture and roll it into a ball using your hand. The size of each ball can vary based on your preference, but aim for consistency to ensure even air frying or baking.
- Place the ball of dough on a parchment-lined tray.
- With the palm of your hand, gently press down on the cookie dough ball to flatten it slightly and create a cookie shape. Ensure it’s not too flat, as the cookies will spread a bit during baking.
- Next, using your thumb, press down in the center of the cookie to create a small dent or hole. This indentation will be where we’ll fill the Biscoff spread later, once it is cooked.
- Repeat this process for the remaining cookie dough.
Step 4: Arrange in the Air Fryer
- Place the cookies on the air fryer basket or tray, ensuring some space between each cookie to allow for expansion during baking. Depending on the air fryer’s size, you may need to bake in batches.
Step 5: Air Fry the Cookies
- Insert the basket or tray into the preheated air fryer. Bake the cookies at 320°F (160°C) for approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Keep an eye on the cookies during the last few minutes of baking to prevent over-browning. The cookies should turn golden brown on the edges.
Step 6: Cool and Serve
- Once baked, carefully remove the cookies from the air fryer or oven. Let them cool on a wire rack for a few minutes.
- While the cookies are still warm, use a spoon or a piping bag to fill the indentation in each cookie with Biscoff spread. Add enough Biscoff to fill the cavity without overflowing.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before serving to allow the Biscoff filling to set.
- Enjoy your delicious Biscoff-filled cookies as a yummy treat or snack!
Preheat your air fryer to 320°F (160°C) for 5 minutes. Place the cookie dough balls in the air fryer basket with space between them. Bake at the same temperature for 6-8 minutes, checking for a golden color around the edges and a slightly soft center. Consider baking in batches if needed for space. Adjust timing if necessary based on your air fryer’s performance. Once done, cool the 3 Ingredient Air Fryer Biscoff Cookies on a rack before serving for that perfect Biscoff delight.
- Ensure accurate measurements for consistent cookie texture and flavor.
- Keep an eye on the cookies during the last few minutes of baking to prevent over-browning.
- Experiment with cookie sizes to find your preferred crunch-to-chew ratio.
- Adjust the baking time slightly based on your air fryer model’s performance for the perfect 3 Ingredient Air Fryer Biscoff Cookies texture.
STORAGE & REHEATING:
Store the cooled cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
To reheat and restore their freshness, warm them in the air fryer for a few minutes before serving.
- Chocolate Chips: If you are a chocolate lover, sprinkle in chocolate chips to add a delightful contrast to the caramelized Biscoff flavor.
- Chopped Nuts: You can add chopped nuts like almonds or pecans for added crunch and nutty undertones to complement the cookies.
- Sea Salt: A light sprinkle of sea salt on top before baking creates a harmonious sweet-salty balance, enhancing the overall flavor profile.
- Vanilla Extract: A dash of vanilla extract can elevate the cookies with its aromatic essence, enhancing the depth of flavor.
HOW TO SERVE:
- You can pair them with a cup of coffee or tea for a delightful afternoon snack.
- You can include these cookies in a dessert platter, alongside ice cream or a drizzle of caramel sauce for an indulgent dessert experience.
- You can pack them in a decorative box or jar as a thoughtful homemade gift or share them with friends and family during gatherings for a heartwarming treat.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I use crunchy Biscoff spread instead of creamy for these cookies?
While creamy Biscoff spread is commonly used for a smoother texture, you can experiment with crunchy Biscoff spread for added texture in the cookies. Keep in mind that the crunchiness of the spread may slightly alter the final cookie texture.
How do I prevent the cookies from spreading too much while baking?
Chilling the cookie dough for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator before shaping and baking can help control spreading and retain the cookie’s shape during baking.
Can I freeze the baked cookies for later consumption?
Yes, these cookies freeze well. Once baked and cooled completely, store them in an airtight container, separating layers with parchment paper, and freeze for up to three months. Thaw at room temperature before serving.
Can I use a different type of flour, like whole wheat flour or almond flour, in this recipe?
Substituting flour types may alter the texture and taste of the cookies. Whole wheat flour can yield denser cookies, while almond flour may result in a different texture. Experimentation is possible, but it might require adjustments in other ingredients.
How can I store leftover cookie dough?
If you have leftover dough, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to three days. Bring it to room temperature before shaping and baking.
Can I make these cookies in a traditional oven if I don’t have an air fryer?
Yes, you can bake these cookies in a preheated conventional oven at 350°F (175°C) for approximately 10-12 minutes or until they achieve a golden-brown color around the edges. Keep an eye on them to avoid over-baking.
3 Ingredient Air Fryer Biscoff Cookies
- Air Fryer
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Mixing bowl
- 1 cup Biscoff spread
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- Step 1: Prepare the Cookie DoughIn a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of Biscoff spread and 2 eggs.Gradually add 1 cup of all-purpose flour, mixing until a homogenous dough forms.
- Step 2: Preheat the Air FryerPreheat the air fryer to 320°F (160°C) for 5 minutes.
- Step 3: Shape the CookiesWith clean hands, Take a portion of the cookie dough mixture and roll it into a ball using your hand. The size of each ball can vary based on your preference, but aim for consistency to ensure even air frying or baking. Place the ball of dough on a parchment-lined tray.With the palm of your hand, gently press down on the cookie dough ball to flatten it slightly and create a cookie shape. Ensure it’s not too flat, as the cookies will spread a bit during baking.Next, using your thumb, press down in the center of the cookie to create a small dent or hole. This indentation will be where we’ll fill the Biscoff spread later, once it is cooked.Repeat this process for the remaining cookie dough.
- Step 4: Air Fry CookiesPlace the cookie on the air fryer basket or tray, ensuring some space between each cookie to allow for expansion during baking. Depending on the air fryer’s size, you may need to bake in batches. Air fry at 320°F (160°C) for 8-10 minutes until golden brown around the edges.
- Step 5: Cool and ServeOnce baked, carefully remove the cookies from the air fryer or oven. Let them cool on a wire rack for a few minutes.While the cookies are still warm, use a spoon or a piping bag to fill the indentation in each cookie with Biscoff spread. Add enough Biscoff to fill the cavity without overflowing.Allow the cookies to cool completely before serving to allow the Biscoff filling to set.Enjoy your delicious Biscoff-filled cookies as a yummy treat or snack!
- Experiment with additions like chocolate chips, nuts, sea salt, or vanilla extract for customized flavors.
- Chilling the dough before shaping can help control spreading while baking.